Polargard ® Steel and Canvas wearing sheet / lining product
Polargard ® is a unique Ridderﬂex product. This is a lining product with an extremely good wear-resistance. These polyurethane wear plates can easily be attached and are recommended for use in the handling of almost any abrasive material.
BEST HARD-WEARING SHEETING MATERIAL
Polargard ® is a material with an extremely good wear-resistance. The product offers many extraordinary properties:
- Extremely wear-resistant
- Can easily be attached to different surfaces
- Sound absorbing
- Can easily be shaped to the surface to which it is attached
APPLICATIONS OF POLARGARD ®
Because of the extreme wear-resistance of the material, process interruption and valuable downtime can be prevented. Polargard ® can be applied as a lining product in vibrating hoppers, chutes, ducts and ﬂumes, skirtboards and surge tanks.
Because of the unique material properties of the polyurethane, our own wearing plates are recommended for use in the handling of almost any abrasive material in the following industries:
|Mining||Copper ore, coal|
|Dredging industry||Rocks, sand|
|Bulk systems||Grain, coal and ore|
|Food industry*||Grain, soybeans, salt*|
* Only Polargard ® Canvas, our bondable wear plate, is a food grade product.
Are you interested in our polyurethane wear plates? Please contact us!
Polargard ® is available in two types:
- Canvas: this wearing sheet has a backing with an open structure. The backing bonds well to different surfaces, such as: steel, stainless steel, aluminium and wood.
- Steel: this type has a perforated steel inlay (STG) or a stretch metal inlay (STS). Because of this inlay this sheet can be attached by bolting/screwing to different surfaces. Even on concrete and bricks.
By oﬀering various sizes, thicknesses and hardnesses of the polyurethane, we can adapt the product to your needs.
|Dimensions||1000 x 2000 mm|
1250 x 2500 mm
Canvas also in 1200 x 2600 mm
|Thicknesses||8 mm to 50 mm|
|Hardness in Shore A||Standard 75 Shore A|
Custom-made from 40 to 95 Shore A
|Colours||Various colours available.|
(For the food industry white and FDA blue are recommended).
Would you like to know more or do you need advice? Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +31 (0) 180 46 34 71.