Are you looking for a high-quality customised rubber seal? Ridderflex has been specialised in the production of seals and gaskets for over twenty-five years.
Custom-made rubber seal
Ridderflex also produces high-grade customised rubber seals. This can be based on your drawing or model.
Do you need a rubber gasket with a large diameter? No problem for Ridderflex. Our gaskets can be supplied in loose individual segments or ready made in one piece with diameters up to 20 or 30 meters.
Rubber seals in various grades
A rubber seal can be produced in any desired rubber grade. In a foodgrade or in a grade that is resistant to seawater or chemicals. Ridderflex has a large stock of various rubber grades, such as: EPDM, Neoprene, Nitrile (NBR), SBR, Para Rubber, Silicone (VMQ) and Viton® (FKM). But we also have many grades of cellular rubber, sponge rubber and foams in our product range. View our full range of rubber for the availability of the materials.
Ridderflex produces universal rubber (flange) gaskets and rubber steel lined gaskets according to DIN, ASA and ANSI sizes. We supply our o-rings according to the following standards:
- DIN3770 / DIN3771 – German Standard
- ISO3601 – International Organisation for Standardisation
- AS568 – SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) Aerospace Standard
- BS4518 – British Standard
- Extended series 500-800 – British Standard
- British Dowty O-ring sizes
- Le Joint Français ‘R’ metric
- JIS B2401 – Japanese Standard